Наши требования высокие, но справедливые.
Мы обучаем персонал для младших административных должностей.
Required work experience: 1-2 years. Full-time job.
We will be happy to invite you to our friendly team if you are:
- Friendly, purposeful and diligent;
- Adhere to the rules of business etiquette;
- You possess competent oral and written speech (Ukrainian, Russian, English languages (knowledge of any additional language will be an advantage));
- Responsible for the implementation of tasks;
- Confident PC user (MS Office package);
- With experience in a similar position;
- You know how to work with information;
- Ready all the time to learn something new and develop with us.
What will be included in your duties:
- Life support office.
- Answering calls.
- Registration, scanning of incoming, outgoing correspondence.
- Translation into English of emails and documents.
- Registration of courier shipments.
- Booking tickets and hotel/apartment reservations for colleagues on a business trip.
- Work with office services.
- Holding of the working calendar of the Manager.
What we offer from our part:
- Work with managers who are always open to dialogue, appreciate and encourage the development of each team member!
- Decent level of pay;
- Timely payment of wages;
- Five-day working week, working hours 9: 00-18: 00;
- A friendly working atmosphere in the team.
Required work experience: 1-3 years. Full-time job.
We are looking for a highly qualified Assistant to provide professional assistance and support to Clients and Company Manager. With fluent English (knowledge of any other languages is an advantage)
- Support and assistance to the Clients in English only.
- Manage and maintain appointment schedule by planning, booking and scheduling meetings, conference calls and travel arrangements
- Research, plan and make all necessary travel bookings and arrangements, support with Visa, passports and all other documents applications (if needed) for Manager and Clients including family and friends
- Prepare and execute necessary correspondence, emails, messages and drafting letters and relevant documents.
- Welcome guests, visitors by politely greeting them in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain and manage sensitive and confidential information, help and assist with any relevant personal responsibilities related to business assistance.
- Must be able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
Benefits: High Salary. Location Kiev.