We are looking for people who are ready to donate their time and effort to our clients. Our requirements are highly competitive but fair. We also train staff for junior administrative positions.
Work experience: 1-2 years. Full-time employment
We are happy to invite you to our team if you are:
- Friendly, purposeful and diligent;
- Adhere to the rules of business etiquette;
- Competent in verbal and written Ukrainian, Russian, English (knowledge of additional languages is an advantage);
- Advanced PC user (MS Office package);
- Have past experience in a similar position;
- Know how to manage information;
- Always ready to learn something new and develop with us
Your duties will includ:
- Ensuring office management and support
- Answering calls
- Registering and scanning of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Translating emails and documents into English
- Registering courier shipments
- Booking tickets and making hotel/apartment reservations for business trips
- Managing the working calendar/schedules
What we offer :
- Work with managers who are always open to dialogue, appreciate and encourage the development of each team member!
- Decent level of pay;
- Timely payment of wages;
- Five-day working week, working hours 9: 00-18: 00;
- A friendly working atmosphere in the team.
Required work experience: 1-3 years. Full-time job.
We are looking for a highly qualified assistant to provide professional assistance and support to clients and the company manager. Requirements include fluent English (knowledge of additional languages is an advantage)
Your duties will include:
- Supporting and assisting clients (in English only)
- Managing and maintaining appointments schedule by planning, booking and scheduling meetings, conference calls and travel arrangements
- Reviewing, planning and making all necessary travel bookings and arrangements, including Visa support, passports and other documents applications (if needed) for clients and the company manager, including family and friends
- Preparing and processing necessary correspondence, emails, messages and drafting relevant documents
- Welcoming guests and visitors by greeting them in person or via telephone, answering or referring inquiries as appropriate
- Maintaining and managing sensitive and confidential information; performing any relevant duties related to business assistance
- Organizing and participating in person in business trips around the country
Benefits: High Salary. Location Kiev.